The protection of personal data is treated by us as one of the most important aspects in the activities of Taxon sp. z o.o. As an entity providing tools and software helpful in handling accounting processes, we care about the security of personal data processed by us in connection with our activities.
In the document below, we provide information on the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, the methods of their collection and use, as well as the rights of data subjects related to it.
What arepersonal data and what does their processing mean?
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The processing of personal data is basically any activity on personal data, regardless of whether it is performed in an automated manner or not, e.g. collecting, storing, recording, organizing, modifying, viewing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying.
Taxon sp. z o.o. processes personal data for various purposes, and depending on the purpose, different methods of collection, legal grounds for processing, use, disclosure and storage periods may apply.
TAXON Limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska, No. 87, 00-844 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of St. Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000761509, share capital: PLN 5,000 paid up in full, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
How, based on what legal grounds and what type of personal data is processed by Taxon sp. z o.o.?
We are transparent about the methods and legal grounds for processing personal data, as well as the purposes for which Taxon sp. z o.o. processes personal data. Each time we indicate the necessary information in this regard to each person whose personal data we process as a data controller.
Each time we process personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, we analyze the impact on the data subject and the rights of this data subject
persons resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data. We do not process data if we determine that the impact on the data subject would outweigh our interests.
- Processing of personal data of persons visiting the website pl maintained by Taxon sp. z o.o. or using services provided electronically
Natural persons visiting the website Taxon.pl or using the services provided by Taxon sp. z o.o. electronically, they have control over the personal information they provide to us. The website limits the collection and use of information about their users to the minimum necessary to provide them with services at the desired level, pursuant to art. 18 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
To a limited extent, we can collect personal data automatically via cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files saved on the user’s computer or other mobile device while using websites. These files are used e.g. using various functions provided on a given website or confirming that a given user has seen certain content from a given website. Among the cookies, you can distinguish those that are necessary for the operation of the website. Cookies belonging to this category are used to ensure:
- maintaining the user’s session;
- saving the user’s session state;
- enable login authorization
- saving information that allows the user to log in anonymously;
- service availability monitoring.
- monitoring traffic on the pl website;
- collecting anonymous, aggregate statistics that allow us to determine how users use our website pl;
- control how often selected content is shown to users;
- control how often users choose a particular service;
The user can manage cookie files used by Taxon sp. z o.o. or by any other third-party providers by changing the settings of your web browser.
When using taxon.pl, access logs with information about the IP number of the User’s end device are collected and analyzed. We use this information in
diagnosing problems related to server operation, analyzing possible security breaches and managing the website The IP address is also used for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographic data of website visitors.
Please be advised that we may be required to disclose information regarding the IP number of a given Website user at the request of authorized state authorities in connection with proceedings conducted by them, on the basis of applicable regulations.
Legal bases for processing
In the case of processing personal data in connection with the use of Taxon.pl by users, we may be dealing with various types of legal grounds for processing, depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of processing. As an example, please include:
- we process personal data of people visiting our websites on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), e.g. by matching the displayed advertisements;
- we process personal data of people who use our Services and fill out the online form for this purpose, because it is necessary for the purpose of the contract;
- sometimes the law requires us to process certain personal data for tax purposes and
- Processing of personal data forusers of Taxon online Services z o.o.
When we provide customers with certain services online (the Internet), in particular in the form of Applications, we process personal data of end users of such products and services.
Please note that the information on cookies and access logs provided by us above is also applicable to the processing of data of natural persons using the services of Taxon sp. z o.o. offered in the form of an application.
Legal bases for processing
We process the data in order to perform the contract (execution of the request) submitted by a given person. We may also process the data provided on the basis of the data controller’s justified purpose (e.g. in the scope of providing the service ordered by the client, in the scope of analytical and profiling activities, direct marketing, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for the purpose of pursuing claims).
How dhow long do we process personal data?
The time for which we can process personal data depends on the legal basis constituting the legal premise for the processing of personal data by Taxon sp. z o.o. We do not process personal data for a period longer than it results from the legal grounds (mentioned in the previous points).
Please read the following information regarding the period of personal data processing:
- if Taxon z o.o. processes personal data on the basis of consent, the processing period lasts until the user withdraws this consent;
- if Taxon z o.o. processes personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, the processing period lasts until the end of this interest or until the data subject objects to further such processing – in situations where such an objection is due in accordance with the law;
- case when Taxon z o.o. processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are specified in these regulations.
- in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic period of data storage in the case of records and other documentary evidence prepared during the performance of the contract is maximum 10
When and how do we sharepersonal data with third parties?
Do we transfer data tothird countries?
We only share personal information with others where we are permitted by law. In such a case, in the relevant agreement concluded with a third party, we provide security provisions and mechanisms to protect data and maintain our standards in the field of data protection, confidentiality and security.
In connection with the above, we indicate that the recipients of personal data that Taxon sp. z o.o. processes as a personal data controller may be:
- state authorities supervising compliance with the law, regulatory authorities and other public administration authorities (only if and only to the extent that it is actually necessary and required under the mandatory provisions of law and in a manner consistent with these provisions). li>
- entities providing hosting services to Taxon z o.o.
- entities implementing marketing or sales campaigns for Taxon z o.o.
- other Taxon z o.o. subcontractors, providing services in the field of software delivery, software or hardware maintenance services used by Taxon sp. z o.o.
- legal advisors, advisors
What rightshave to data subjects and how to exercise them?
Individuals have specific rights regarding their personal data, and Taxon sp. z o.o. as the data controller, he is responsible for the implementation of these rights in accordance with applicable law. In case of any questions and requests regarding the scope and implementation of rights, and in order to exercise a specific right in the field of personal data protection, please contact us at the following e-mail address: biuro@taxon .pl
The rights described below will be exercised after positive verification of the identity of the person applying for the given activity.
Accessto personal data
Individuals have the right to access data that we store as a data controller. This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Modification of personal data
Changes, including updated personal data processed by Taxon sp. z o.o. can be made by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, natural persons have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We inform about it almost at any time of collecting consents and make it possible to withdraw consent as easily as it was given. In order to withdraw your consent, please send us an e-mail to the address email@example.com
The right to limit processing or object to the processing of personal data
Natural persons have the right to limit the processing or to object to the processing of their personal data at any time, due to their particular situation, unless the processing is required by law.
A natural person may object to the processing of their personal data when:
- the processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which it found itself,
- personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling for this
Right request to delete data – “right to be forgotten” and the right to transfer data
If you want to delete or transfer data,should send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to delete data can be used, for example, when the data of a natural person are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when a natural person withdraws his consent to the processing of data, and when a natural person objects to the processing of his data or when his data will be processed unlawfully.
The right to transfer data applies when the processing of a person’s data is based on the consent of a natural person or a contract concluded with him or her, as well as when the processing is carried out automatically.
Otherissues related to the protection of personal data
Persons whose personal data is processed by Taxon sp. z o.o. also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
We enable letter (mail) or telephone contact and for this purpose we provide the following contact details:
TAXON sp. z o.o. Grzybowska 87